Vegan Zucchini Brownies
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cups sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups of shredded zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 175 C, meanwhile grease a pan (I used an 11 by 8 one).
2. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 and 1/2 cups sugar and 3 teaspoons vanilla.
3. Add 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt.
4. Shred zucchini (about two medium-sized) and add 2 cups into the mix. Note that the mixture will be very dry before adding the zucchini, but the zucchini contains a lot of water.
5. Pour into pan once zucchini is evenly distributed.
6. Bake for at least 25 minutes (although usually requires extra time).
7. Serve hot, but once they’ve cooled don’t forget to add a reusable cover (beeswax used in the video)!
Origianl recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/25112/zucchini-brownies/